Our current delivery time on dye-sublimated graphics is 7-10 business days after proof approval. Due to supply chain challenges and shipping delays in the market, rush production or expedited shipping for dye-sublimated graphics is not available at the current time. We are not able to guarantee a specific delivery date for your job. Thank you for your understanding.
If your order is for hardware only, in-stock items will ship immediately. If your order is for graphic & hardware items together, the hardware items will ship after proof approval.
Obtaining a user account to sign in is easy! Give us a call at 877-559-7979, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in this form: Account Access
How much is shipping?
Our new shopping cart calculates your shipping cost. Your credit card will not be charged when you place the order. A customer service representative will verify your order and shipping charge for accuracy. If there is a discrepancy, we will contact you before processing your order.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Each order is processed as quickly as possible. Orders containing hardware are often shipped the same day. Solvent Printing is 1-2 days processing time plus shipping to your location. Currently, Dye Sublimation items take 5-10 days after proof approval to arrive to you. FedEx and UPS are currently moving items at a much slower rate. The Covid-19 global pandemic has impacted shipping. Transit times have increased due to limited planes and staff. Thank you for your patience during this stressful situation.
Where is your warranty information?
How do I find an art template?
Art work templates are found in the description of each product. Locate the template you need and click. Your template will load in a new window.
My art work file is too big to attach with my order. What do I do?
Art work that exceeds 524,288 kb (524M), can be sent to us through We Transfer. Click Here to go to our We Transfer page to upload your artwork. Be sure to provide order details so we can make sure your art is processed with your order.
How do I care for my Fabric?
250G Softknit/ 240G Softknit/ 280G Blockout/ 110G knitted polyester & 100D polyester with blockout layer
- You can either hand wash or machine wash any of your dye sublimated fabrics
- Use cold water and the gentle cycle.
- You can use standard clothes detergent, as well as a little bit of oxyclean for stubborn stains.
- Low heat in the dryer, and iron with low heat if needed.
SEG fabric and SEG blockout
- Due to their size, you will only be able to hand wash your tent or canopy.
- Set it up on the frame in a clear area and hose it off.
- You can use a brush and some detergent/oxyclean to work on stubborn areas.
- Allow your tent to COMPLETELY dry before packing it back up to prevent odors/mildew
- Standard SEG fabric can be hand washed and hung to dry or dry cleaned
- SEG Blockout material cannot be washed. You may spot-clean using a low foam cleaner and a clean cloth. Be sure to test in an inconspicuous area first.
- Both SEG fabrics can use high or low temperature steamers, but place a layer of clean white fabric over the SEG it to protect from any liquid otherwise there may be some water marks on the fabric